Welcome to the Official digitalcoin Community
What is digitalcoin?
- A digital currency secured by miners. Miners are people who dedicate their processing power to processing transactions.
- A means to store value. digitalcoin is not controlled by any authority and can be held and stored anonymously.
- A fast method to send and receive money. Users and merchants are notified of transactions instantly and can choose how many confirmations they require.
- Transparent and open source. digitalcoin is maintained by an active community of users and developers.
- Easy to use. There are many tools that make using digitalcoin very easy to use. All you need is an address to start receiving money, and if you want to send money, all you need is the other person’s address.
- Irreversible value transfer means that DGC is as safe as cash
- Transactions are sent instantly and are confirmed in less than a minute
- Double spending prevented by the blockchain
- Miners process transactions and create new currency through mining
- Transactions can be received at any time even if your wallet is not online
- Anonymously transfer using online payment processors
Start Using digitalcoin
digitalcoin is available freely to anyone who would like to use it. Visit our Quick Start guide to start sending and receiving digitalcoin. Web based wallets are available and don’t require any software downloads to use. They can be used to store, send and receive digitalcoin. A downloadable wallet and a server daemon are also available for advanced users and merchant services. You can use digitalcoin in a browser, or using the applications available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.